Gaia (Filinvest New Clark City) is a 288 hectare mixed – use township that is located inside New Clark City in Capas, Tarlac, Philippines. It’s approximately 100 kms away north of Manila.
It will have diversity of uses such as the following:
- Industrial and logistics base
- Educational Institutions
- Retirement Hub
- Medical Tourism Facilities
- Recreation Venues, Parks and Greens
Filinvest New Clark City (Gaia) is also very accessible by the following infrastructures:
- NLEX, SCTEX, TPLEX, CLLEX
- MacArthur Highway
- Manila-Clark Railway
- Clark Subic Railway
- Clark International Airport
- Subic International Freeport
Filinvest New Clark City Masterplan is divided into 7 districts namely:
- Innovation Park – targeted industries are light manufacturing, logistics, storage, warehousing, cold storage, food processing. Average lot size is 1 hectare and its target completion date is 2020.
- R&D District – campus type, targeting locators who will provide support to the Innovation Park
- Lifestyle Mixed-Use District – located around city center, it will be a mix of hotels, office buildings and commercial establishments
- Commercial Mixed-Use District – commercial establishments located on the lower floors targeting local and global brands.
- Residential District – mountain view, low density condominium developments that highlight the natural topography of the location
- Education Cluster – Schools and colleges that offer primary, secondary, tertiary education, as well as TESDA – accreditation courses to further supplement th industrial park
- City Park – which will have such as but not limited to following amenities: Leisure Walk and Cycling Park Loop, Bioswale and Aquaponic Wetlands, Active and Vibrant Central Park, Family Centric Destination, Vibrant F&B scene with healthier food options
Interested to invest near New Clark City? Ringor Real Estate Brokerage Services would be more than happy to assist you find any type of properties in Tarlac whether its residential, commercial, industrial, agro industrial, agricultural properties. Contact us now today to get started investing in real estate properties in Tarlac area.